Add to favorites2.100 Czech women seeking foreign man
members | terms and conditions | contact
International dating service from the heart of European Union countries - Czech republic. Find and meet your Czech bride. Not like any 'mail order brides' but really honest women.

Legal support for our clients

Mathis, Regazzi & Associates

Mathis, Regazzi & Associates

Visa Free Travel - Czech citizens do not need visa to enter the United States.

As of January 12, 2009, all nationals or citizens of Visa Waiver Program (VWP) countries who plan to travel to the United States for temporary business or pleasure require an approved Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) prior to boarding a carrier to travel by air or sea to the United States under the VWP. For more information about this topic visit

Flying Hearts® has partnered with the American law firm of Mathis, Regazzi & Associates to provide immigration legal support for our clients. Mathis Regazzi is among the top law firms in the United States for fiancée and marriage visa representation, and they work exclusively with Flying Hearts® here in the Czech Republic. No other marriage broker in the Czech Republic offers you their expertise.

Meeting the woman of your dreams and falling in love is the first step, but then you must navigate the US immigration system to bring her to the United States. Mathis, Regazzi & Associates will help you to navigate this system. They have never had a fiancée visa petition rejected by the USCIS. Founding member Chad Mathis brought his wife to the United States on a fiancée visa, and has been helping other couples achieve their dream of relocation and marriage ever since.

Mathis, Regazzi & Associates offers two packages:

K1 (fiancée) Visa Petition Preparation: $500

This service is for those that feel comfortable navigating the American immigration system on their own, but want to ensure that the initial visa petition is properly completed and filed. Mathis Regazzi has never had a petition rejected by the USCIS, and this service will get your fiancée started down the path toward permanent residence in the United States.

Comprehensive K1 (fiancée) Visa/Green Card Package: $2100

This plan will cover representation from the preparation and filing of the initial visa petition, to the filing of documents with the National Visa Center, and all the way to the obtaining of a green card the removal of conditional status two years after the marriage. This service includes advice on interviews at the embassy/consulate and at the Service Centers in the United States. This service is for those that want to ensure that everything is handled by a professional so that the entire process will run more smoothly.

Overview of Fiancée Visas

There is no more personal immigration petition than that of a spouse or fiancé. Mathis Regazzi & Associates, LLC will take you every step of the way from the initial interview, to filling out and filing your petition, to the arrival of your fiancé or spouse in the United States. One of our founding partners experienced the K-1 visa process with his wife and knows firsthand the stress that can accompany being separated from your partner while you wait for the government’s decision. Mathis Regazzi will ensure that your application is completed perfectly, so that you can rest assured that you have done everything you can to expedite the arrival of your loved one. There is no reason to wait the extra months it takes to refile a petition because a mistake has been made.

Fiancée (K1) Visas

No matter where in the world your fiancée resides, the K1 Fiancée Visa is the only proper visa for her to use to enter the United States for the purpose of marriage. If he or she enters the United States as a visitor or by way of another type of visa, you can still legally marry her. However, she will then be required to depart the United States, obtain a K3 spousal visa at the United States Consulate in their country of residence and reenter the United States on the K3 visa in order to be able to remain in the United States permanently as your spouse.

If you are interested in hiring us for your K1 fiancée visa, please call us at (505) 243-9213. We do not charge for initial phone consultations. If you decide to hire our firm to help you through this process, we charge a simple flat fee for our services.

For those Already Married

If you have already married your partner outside of the United States, you need to file for a K3 Visa. The paperwork required for a K3 Visa is much more involved than that of a K1 Visa. If you have not yet married your fiancée, we recommend that you apply for a fiancée visa as a more expedient and less costly and time consuming process.

No matter which visa you apply for, whether the K1 or the K3, we will guide you through the process. We serve clients in all 50 states and around the world. You do not need an attorney in your state of residence, as immigration law is a federal practice. Contact our office today and we will help you determine the best way to proceed.

Requirements for K1 Visas

  • The Petitioner must be a United States Citizen. Lawful permanent residents of the US are not allowed to obtain fiancée visas for their fiancées.
  • Both parties must be free to marry. In other words, neither of you may be married to someone else.
  • You must have met your fiancée within the last two years. If your fiancée lives in a developing country you must travel to her country to meet her.
  • There is a minimum income requirement in order for the US citizen to sponsor the incoming fiancée.

Around 40% of K1 visa petitions do not result in a visa being approved. This is not because they are denied, but because the USCIS finds a technical error or omission in the paperwork. After months of waiting, you will learn of your error via mail. Then you have to file again and wait for months for another response. Once your visa is approved, your fiancée still has to be interviewed at the US Embassy or Consulate. If their answer to any of the questions asked differs from what was written on your petition your file will be sent back to the USCIS for investigation. This takes a minimum of six months.

This situation sometimes results in the fiancée ending the engagement out of frustration. She may know someone whose fiancé hired an attorney to obtain a visa, and received her visa quickly and efficiently and she wonders why your actions have resulted in such a delay. Contacting us may help you to avoid this problem.

Processing times for visa applications depend on the country in which your fiancée resides and the state in which you live. Each service center operates on its own timeline, and can get behind in their work. When this happens, we will contact you.

When your fiancée receives her K1 visa, she has 6 months to enter the United States. Once she has arrived, you have 90 days to marry her or you must send your fiancée back to her home country. You cannot extend this 90 day limit.

The bottom line is that acquiring any visa to enter the United States is a time consuming process. By using our services you can rest assured you have done everything you can to ensure that it will take as little time as possible because your petition will be filled out properly and you will have expert guidance through the entire process. To find out more about a visa for your fiancée:


E-mail Mathis, Regazzi & Associates at or
call them at (505) 243-9213. You can view their website at
Be sure and tell them that Gabriela at Flying Hearts sent you!